Sunday, November 15

I'll Be There.

Past few days have been so crazy + fun + wdv I can describe! :D
Truncated is over, so no more studying for this year! but there are lots of hwk D:
Anw, watch 2012 on Friday with Kiki, Cherie, Benedict and Marcus.
Gosh, whole cinema full except first 2 rows. And I swear the movie is ultra nice! <: But yeah, scared that the earth is really gonna go through all these in 21.12.2012. Kudos to the director! :D Must og watch, People! :)

Band yesterday, feeling tired whole day D:
Reach home, bathe, dinner and sleep O: Tired to the max.

Breakfast out with family today. then headed to Vivo with sis. HEHEH :P shopping time! Now, I'm broke O: Watch My Sisters Keeper. OMG, damn nice movie also. Touching O:
And then, reached home and found out that Daddy went with Bro out to buy VAIO Lappy!!!! :DDDDD And it's white! HAPPYYYYY! And Daddy said me and sis will share it (: YAYNESS, I don't mind sharing with my sis, at least no need to borrow from big sis anymore. WHEEEE :D
WHITEEEEEE! VAIOOO! LAPPYYY! Now, it's charging, so can't use yet.

Tmrw going to sch for farewell discussion. Tired now D:

BUHBYEEEEE <:

with luv,
Hanyan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home