Friday, October 23

Headache D:

A.maths totally screwed like shit . E.maths could have been better.
and HCL too . CRAP, my dad's gonna scold me like don't know what O:
anw, I'm like super happy with my English, Physics and Chem results :D :D :D
First time I actually got a B for english. I really sucked at eng . and Phy , (: (: (: pulled up my whole year marks, so overall A1 :D and Chem, I finally got an A! A2 (: like after a gazillionnn years struggling with chem O:

today was funn (: Sch was fun, and after sch was fun too :]
Slack & slack during Hist and Eng <:
and my Hear My Say finally done :DD talk about baking. and it's was lame , didn't even talk for 5 mins , but Ms Razie say can alr <:

so, went Elise's house make Oreo Cheesecake aft sch. Makan at KFC first and Vinnie told a super lame joke that made me laugh like crap.
Haven't tried the Oreo Cheesecake, but looks successful <:

but , having a stupid headache the whole day today. keep hitting my head, hoping to get the pain off, but i know it won't. Yeah, I'm RETARDED <:
Wanna go sleep alr , head pain like shitttttt D: D: D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home