Friday, November 6

I don't want to know you, not anymore.

Macs almost everyday this week except tues and wed.
Guess my cough and sorethroat worsen D:
anw, lunch at Macs was funnn (: esp. yesterday and today. hah.

O's next tues. not prepared at all O:
and my dad don't allow me go band tmrw. wdh -.-
my first day checking attire tmrw lehh O: zzz -.-

Aww , what a sad life O:

with luv,
hanyan


Gosh, i seriously can't stand some people -.- Yes, to you. Don't understand you at all. so fecking thick skinned. Why the hell you keep placing yourself beside him and me beside him ? last time was like that, this time also. i think you know the latter more then i do right? Feck. I don't ever wanna go out with you and that whole gang again -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home