Tuesday, November 10

FREE :D

YAY! Chinese O's finally over! (: Can go out come home late late, can bake & bake and do everything and my dad will have no more excuse to stop me from doing the things i want :D
Anw, Chinese Paper 1 was kind of bad, chose Question 2 & 5. Letter writing didn't know must classify as good & bad. Paper 2 second comprehension was hard. But it's over, so can't do anything. Just praying hard I can get my A1 <:

Didn't went for the 2nd half of SS workshop today, and Mdm Rozy got mark attendance O: Don't know whether want go tmrw. Fahrenheit was fun. Talk about animals and hamsters running around the wheel, and Gavin's dog squeezing the hamster until it shrieked O: ! HAHAH. that was super hilarious, made me & kiki laugh until like don't know what.

Buhbye :D
& I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR CLASS CHALET! 20 MORE DAYS O:

with luv,
Hanyan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home