Friday, August 15

YAY!

CTs are over (: but still have English oral tommorow D:
I hate picture describing. I love conversation :D

English: screwed up somewhat, because i think it isn't interesting
Chinese: first paper! got back results, happy (: i thought i was going to die.
Science: super super super screwed. that was the worst paper. didn't finish a lot of questions. 15 marks gone already.
Geography: still manageable. hope to get A1
Mathematics: somewhat screwed too. rushed like mad the last question. but still lost two marks already, because skipped some questions.
Literature: it wasn't a torturous paper. luckily.
History: last paper! quite ok.

anyway, I guess I will be super disappointed for my science paper when I get back my results. I just hope to get a B3 . is it possible?

LOL. chinese oral was screwed today. the "shen(4)" word, I go read as "jian(1)". LOL. I totally dunno what word was that...

okkay, much complete alot of PW stuff.
andand, got and tommorrow!!! YAY! the sec 4s still coming(:

BYEBYE!!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home