Sunday, July 13

2nd post of the day. since tuition starts at 1.30pm

i shall thank the people i should thank longlong ago!

thinking back, i realised that i am quite a lucky person after all
i have my lovely friends, a wonderful trombone section:D

to Kiki: thanks for always being that wonderful one beside me(: be it joy or sadness, you are always there to comfort me. you help me in my weak mathematics last year, pulled my grades up. i always loved that cute, joyful one sitting in front of me. thanks for your jokes. i wish to be in the same class as you, to get scolded together, and to spent recess together:D thanks for everything!!! ILY lots and lots!

to Crystal: you are that special one who is sitting behind me:) hahah, i know im a bully:} LOL. but i really treasure a friend, you. thanks for coaching me in mathematics also. work hard to be in the same class as me, okkay? though we quarelled at times, but we still patch up right? and our friendship grew stronger, and i learnt something, not to make you angry!! LOL. LOVEYOU

to Yunning: you are that one sitting behind crystal. LOL. though at times, we had some disputes, but we patch up eventually. thanks for being that one who tolerated my nonsense during chinese class last time when we sat together. love you, chio-bu!! work hard for your top 10 postition. jyjy:D

to Trombones: i think trombones'o8 is gonna be the best time i spent with. i remembered the times when we went to mjc and hwachong. we crapped and sang in the bus. we didn't bothered how other sections think how crazy we were. we got punished by QMs together. and we had manymany sectional lunchs together. playing with pearls from bbt. eating at kfc and banquet. and the many sectional outings! watching movie, watching concerts and bowling, and playing daytona. i want more sectional outings. if i could turn back the clock, i would ask faizah for sectional outing every week! and i want more sectionals!!! love tomrobones'o8, esp my dearest sec 4s. you made us better be it drills or music. LOVELOVESLOVE.

to wenhui, vinnie, ethel, elise, kaini, estherlam, wendy, khaiqi: thanks for being the wonderful bandmates! LOVE YOU ALL! laugh like crazy, and going bbt!!1

to batch 2010: batch 2010 rock&rock. jyjy for 2010 !!! our year that we will rule:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home