Friday, July 18

IM SO SUAY.

im so suay right. yepps 100% suay.

this year really damn unlucky. erm, sprain ankle, left hand abit sprain when in band that time, and now... right hand having a bandage.
okkay, im can't be more clumsy then that... i tripped over the centreline when backstepping.
well, when we were forwarding that time, i thought to myself :" what if i trip over the centreline?"
gosh. it really happened. and my left ahnd was holding my dearest instrument, and so, i supported with my right hand. stupid? and worse still, kayrui was infront of me, so when i fall, he took a step and landed on my poor ankle. fun horh?
okay, i hate centreline. i think my heel got hook onto the centreline or something. i just feel my right foot pulling the centre line when i fell. LOL.
really suay lahh. and today, i had a sore throat D: ... and then im gonna have flu and cough. cos i always fall sick when one of these three comes. pray hard will recover by KL trip, or not, diediedie.

had PE in the morning. well, it was actual 2.4km, so i ran lahh. got a damn slow timing. but who cares? almost alot of girls in my class gonna run, cos some halfway stop, others not happy with timing.
anw, i got a credit for the science competition. yay!

and,.. there's band tommorow! YAY!

and now, im like so super broke lahh. wanted to save $20 this week, but did i manage to save? NO. stupid lahh. i didn't know why i can survive with $20 last week lahh. help, i need money.

oh, and i just realise i owe alot of people birthday presents.

i owe this people presents:
khai qi
novita
crystal
cherisha
wendy
&&&
there's yunning and weiying one coming up in a week time.

gosh, and im broke?!

okkay, see you people.
BYEEE ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home