Saturday, September 6

HELLO PEOPLE!

okkay, harith wanted me to do first half of the quiz again. LOL

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Harith BODOH!
2. Your relationship with him/her?
senior & junior :D
3. Your five impression of him/her?
BODOH! funny! crazy! fun! persevere
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
um, calling me a BODOH?
5.The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
"hello BODOH"
6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
love him back? LOL.
7. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
um, his BODOH-ness? nah, just kidding (:
8. If he/she became my enemy, you will?
kick his ass xD
9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
because um, he called me BODOH? nah, i also don't know. but i guess we won't (:
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
To teach him music so that he can play also?
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
BODOH!
12. How you think people around you will feel you?
irritating i guess
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
just myself
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
don't know, don't ask me
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Me, myself & I
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
I TREASURE YOU GUYS ALOT! thanks <3

YAY! half only (:

BYE!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home