Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...today step in class then like so many presents around...i think only like our class enthu about valentine...lol.
ok... kiki got so many presents.. ya...
and i got from kiki a small teddy bear keychain... very cute...
then yunning gave me a winnie e pooh mug... cos i ask for it:)
then crystal gave me the flower... so sweet
then cherie give me 1 box of ferrero rocher... so good horh...
then cherisha and novita gave M&M and toblerone..
sherlyn have me the cookies and cream hershley choco
then feng yi and yuanyi gave some sweets...
yeah... then did some exchange of valentine gifts with elise, ethel, vinnie, wendy, sarah, humaira, khaiqi, vannessa....
lol.... love them loads..
then gave kisses chocs to my section too <3
and then after school go parkway!!!!
want lorentz buy valentine gift for me, kiki, yunning and crystal...
and after much thought...we decided on the billabong pencil case which i spotted at 77th street...
lol... only left 3... so me and kiki take first, then sunday i go help yunning and crystal collect... then we together use on monday... cheers
conclusion: lorentz is very rich+nice father... heheh

byeee

& can you like stop being so jealous???

love you forever and happy valentine. muacks
take care. love you loads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home