Sunday, January 13

YOOO!!!!
long time never post liao...

okk... school's fun sometimes... and sometimes boring
yippee! weiying and crystal and fengyi gave me two maple ppc for b'dae. now crystal and weiying giving me 1 more!!!
HCL is still the HeXiaoHua
...
and then got a new geography teacher who is teaching us... then mdm roZy will sit behind the class...
I WANT MDM ROZY TO TEACH!!!!!!
arghhh...

fineee
and i am so fcuking pissed with my seating...
the girls are all seated at the right of the class... according to reg no...
then me, kiki and yunning and crystal and weying sitting with a stupid=bossy woman
act haolian...
wtf cann
then when me and kiki say we want change place...
then she say wat later mrs wee put us at the boys there.... then say must ask father write letter.
everything also father here father there...

anyway... left 3 more months to band com... must give my best mann...

ok, gtg
byebye

love kiki,yunning,crystal&weiying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home