Tuesday, November 20

ok... i have been tagged by yunning to the quiz...

Instructions
1.Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!I have been tagged!
By Yunning .

FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour: Pink, Black, blue, Purple, White, Red.
Food: Pizza?
Favourite Movie:er... Bee Movie? Game Plan?
Favourite Sport: Swimming
Favourite Day: Free-Day
Favourite Season: Winter.
Favourite Ice-cream: Cookies & Cream!!!

CURRENTS
Current Mood: Tired
Current Clothes: Red tee & Blue pants.
Current Desktop: hp
Current Time: 8.49pm
Current Surroundings: living room furniture?
Current Annoyances: none

FIRSTS
First Best Friend: KIKI YUEN!!! (and i gonna take it that there's a 's' behind the friend) + YUNNING!!!
First Crush: dunno? shut-up -.-
First Movie: Howl's moving castle. (I think)
First Lie: err... not sure? i told too many lies... hehehe
First Music: err... when i one month old?

LASTS
Last drink: Ice Water
Last Car Ride: Yesterday
Last Crush: errr . dun tell you mann
Last Phone Call: Just now, to call my mummy.
Last CD played: erh... one week ago? the !B's ethnic music thingy

HAVE YOU EVER....?
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: NO!
Have you ever broken the law: no... unless eating chewing gum counts...
Have you ever been arrested: err. does playing counte?
Have you ever been on TV: er... no
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: NO! definitely no!

Random 5 things you are good at: Playing maple, asking for money from mummy & sis, bugging people to go out, annoy people, calling nicknames.
4 things you've done today: brush teeth, eat instant noodle, play instrument, drink water.
3 things you can hear right now: Keyboard being typed on, fan blowing, fish tank pumping bubbles.
5People to tag:(with blogs)
yunning, elise, wenhui, ethel, kiki

I have been tagged by Yunning.
Relationship: sister, classmate, errrr .. bullshitting+joking mate :D
5 impressions i have of her: Chiobuu, friendly, CUTE, kind-hearted & nicee
Most memorable thing done for me: giving me a hug and a b'dae pressie?
Most memorable words she has said to me: Urgh... go pinch kiki's cheeks lurh{: ?
Most desirable thing I want to do for her now: Do this quiz for herr
My overall impression of her is: She's supper cute+nice .
Characteristics i love about myself: I love my eyes?
Characteristics i hate about myself: I hate my sizE? .
Most ideal person i want to be: ERRRR. KIKI...? Yunning?
A message for people who care for me and like me: ILOVEYOUUUUUU {:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home