Saturday, February 9

Happy new yearr!!!!

lol. chinese new year celebration was so funn manns.
ok... first dayy went to gandma's house in the afternoon for lunch ;D
ate steamboat... yummy :P
collected angbaos...
then sharkfins soup... every year my aunt cook once onlyy... delicious sehh...
then went to my another grandma's house...
alright, as usual... we always last durhh.
then went play with cousin poker, damn cool la... they so fast learnt how to play... then my pri 3 cousin went to owe bank 100 coins... lol
then went to eat dinner... not as yummy..... not steamboat :( other years is steamboat durhh...
then ate some new year goodies then went to play poker again...
my another little cousin damn cutee... ok, i'm so random. lol
then went home late late...

second day dunno why wake up at 9, then the rest of my family sleep until 12 plus... lol...
surf the net, play games... then went to my grandaunt house... then went my aunt's house....
i tell you, my aunt damn stingy... the food is total shit... omgg...
i swear never to step into their house again!!! never ever, even if got birthday parties... cos anyway i hate my aunt's youngest daughter(cousin)... she like pri 6 already still so babyy
and that time my b'dae party gave me some hello kitty bag... like buy from pasar malam durhh...
damn... is still sitting in my cupboard...
lol... anyway, couldn't stand the whole house, so went back early...

then todayyy... oh so funn mann
actually dun want go visiting....
then ethel call me in the morning to persuade me go...
then yahh suppose to meet at 10, but i turned up at 10.30... lol
then went to wenhui's house with ethel, vinnie, elise, khai qi and cherie...
lol... wenhui's house nice sehh....
then we play dai-di in her room...
then her father and mother cook lunch for us...
is japanese rice with non-spicy curry chicken, roti prata, siew-mai, fried rice and salad....
omgg.... is like going to restaurant eat cann...
yaa.... then we went to vinnie's house after lunch...
omg... vinnie's hosue is like superr bigg.... and super nice... saw michelle, rachel and verniecia...
me, vinnie, wenhui, michelle, verniecia and rachel played blackjack21... michelle pro la... win so much money...
the rest went to paly com...
then after that vinnie's house become so crowded... her neighbours came...
then we played mahjong.... lol...
play awhile then went to bused to elise's house...
then on the bus we actually want to dropped at ethel's place there... then khai qi go press the belll... then in the end never dropp... lol...
omgggggggg!!!!!! elise's house is like super duper mega biggg....
four storeys/five rooms... gosh...
her bedroom so big and nice laa
ok... then we tried to play elise flute...
so coool la...
surf the net...
then went home...

ok...
the end.... lols.
byieee

i want go cohort camp la, cheebye fucker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home