Thursday, December 17

No boundaries.

Hello (:
Band today was kinda funn :D
Went to KFC for lunch with Vinnie, Wendy and CheongMin ^^
Then walked around <:

Having chem tuition later O:
Back at Parkway Macs there.

Holidays ending soon, and my homework is not done yet D:
Looking forward to next week. Christmassssssssssss! :D Hehs.
Baking cookies next monday with sis (:
Probably going KL or JB next tues :D
I wanna go on a long overseas trip to Europe D: Paris would be the best! ^^
Okay, dream on!

Feel like sleeping now, but I guess if i sleep, I won't be able to wake up for tuition, I'll just keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping till the sky drops, yeah (:

with luv,
Hanyan

-I want to go and count stars in the night (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home