Monday, October 13

: D

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

had the games carnival today-.-
LOL. walked around seeing people play. SIAN!
so sian cann? don't know what to do.


then lessons resumed after that.
got back art marks.
I WANT MY T-SHIRT BACK!!!! &&&& MY PENCILCASE!!!! D:


LOL. then had science.
Im happy for my science results :D hope can get into double science.

oh, then chinese. results like crapp. super crap. mega crap. I got a damn C5 for overall.
LOL. and then got 1 question, i put the ans: 3. then the blind teacher who marked my paper, go write a big '3' over it, making it as though i wrong. then i go tell NingNing, then she thought I cheated, like go write 1 more stroke or something. so she checked front and back of the page -.-
LOL.

then she was like: 你却定你没改吗?
so I replied: 我对天发誓,我没改。
wthh lurh. okkay, anw, thanks crystal for helping me :D

then went back to class take out everything from locker. wthhh, so many books -.-
then went to eat lunch, and Im back!

okkay, bye!
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home