Thursday, May 15

hello people.

today morning they annouce the road run winners. well, daVinci is third overall:(
then got attire check. andrew and sirong tried to hide between the girls, but in the end andrew got caught.
LOL. then maths, returned paper 2. yay! i plus 1 mark for paper 1:)
then recess.... bought that 7-eleven book. so lame
then english. discuss the bazaar thingy. whee. 2B'o8 rawks.
then chinese. boring. then CE. discuss bazaar again:)
then art.
got back the marks for CA and SA.
i hate paper 2-drawing of the bod movements.
it totally pulled my marks down. T-shirt painting got a satisfactory marks and CA too. but paper 2, disappointed
then maths ws period.LOL
then actually after school today, i supposed to go see doctor for my cough because my father forced me to, but i called my mother and told her say go tomorow. went band instead:D
yesterday told my father i want go doctor on fri, but he say "too late" LOL
then band was preparing for the council investiture(watever it is spelled)
and i was coughing like shit and now my voice changed. cos i think my throat became rough after the coughing
then whole band squeeze at the gallery.
after band ran 4 rounds around technical cause kenna punish. actually suppose to run as a section, but horh, faizah and firza took so long to come down. we waited for like 15-20 mins. then mingwei tell us to run first...
kkay, that 4 rounds cause me weakness on my body now. going home that time like half dead can. had difficulty breathing and stomach so pain.
ooh, and i counted my heart rate in the bus... it's like 102/min... gosh. i think i gonna die, nah, kidding. gonna go see doctor tomorrow. no delay.

yepps. hope to get well soon.
oh ya, and my results for mid-year are shit.
im only satisfied with maths and art out of everything. hope D&T can pull my percentge up.
English: 53/100:(
Chinese: 56/100[i still haven't tell my father, cos he's gonna scold me like shit:( ]
Maths: 83.5/100 :D
Science: 67/100 :( disappointment in myself
Geography: 67.5/100:( no A1. sadded
History: 61.5/100 dropped like shit fom CA :[
Literature: 56/100 ): i hate it!!!!
Art: 79/100 ;D
D&T: ????? i want an A1, plsss

byee people.


& im still thinking of you now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home