Tuesday, May 13

Happy belated Birthday, Vinnie & Kenneth!!!

kkay. seriously my results suck. i knew it and now im like regretting it so much. maybe i took it too lightly or i wasn't even putting any effort at all. i hate myself so much. i know i cannot bla,e anyone for this kind of marks i get. it's all below my expectations. im only happy with maths so far. i hope lit and geog tomorrow won't disappoint me.
how i wish i could turn back the clock, and i will study doubly hard. i don't know how to tell my parents, esp my dad. how wrong could i be to take this papers lightly when the weightage is so much? how could i drop so much from common test. all to blame myself.

anyway, received back all the papers except lit and geog.
had band today:) yay. had sectionals:) so funnnn, faizah...
then did drills. omg! like so shiok. did with sec 1s also:D
then combine! finally mingwei comes back to trombone:)
ok, i know you are pro, mingwei. not bad sehh. 6 months never play still can reach the highhigh B(flat). and can sight read+play the songs. i thought you only know how to twirl your maze. oops:x

omg. i just realised that my black white tee still got the black marks done by the rag of scores. damn. bleach also cannot remove. yuck.

ok, bye


&my love for you will never end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home