Friday, May 2

hello.

four more paper to go... jyjy
so suay!!! sprained my ankle today while going onto the taxi to parkway.
hurhhurrh. take taxi sin mehh? so suay cann. like so pain.
then i was limping throughout at parkway. with crystal and yunning helping me;D thanks girls. love ya.
kkay, the more i tried to make my ankle better, the more it got worse. damn lahh. especially climbing stairs. i can take like 5 mins to go up a flight of stairs to get back at my room.
so great isn't it?
crystal say use medicated oil to rub, yuanyi say use ice. i also dunno how. wait for my parents come home ba.

ok... anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING CRYSTAL!!!

i love you always yea. will give you your present after exams kkay?
ily much & much kkay.


okk... i think i so gonna die for hist and lit. cos i still haven study until now;) cool right?
and im so distracted by that ankle of mine. howhow?
i want my ankle to get better):

byee;D




my mind is constantly filled with you. like now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home