Wednesday, July 22

I Heart.

I hate blogger >:
It's not recovering ):
Had a hard time making the blog post yesterday ,
and Im not gonna do that today. Too Lazy! >:]
Today is SUPER SLACK! ^-^
Okkay, I really dont like chemistry at all -.-
Im lost .__.
Like I seriously dont know what teacher saying can .
And all the stupid eqns about alkali and acids are like stranger to me ,
except those learnt in lower sec .
I HATE CHEM .
oh , and chem test is on friday . Like zomg . IDK everything! D: gahhhhzx.

Anyway , Racial Harmony kind of boring luhhh .
Hmmm , LC was okkay . But we suppose to report at 2.15pm , and the LC officially starts at 3 , radio broadcast on some 92.4 FM i think ?
Yeah , so from like 2.40 to 3 , we were listening to classical music .__.
HOW L-A-M-E .

Then went to eat and talktalk :>

Im so bored now .
kkayz, and Im a dumbass luhhh .
like seriously , righhhht ?
hahah , -stares at someone-
Gonna owned you someday , cause I thought of a new word alr! HAHAH , heck about the previous word , cause I forgot . HAHAH.

BYEBYEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home