Thursday, June 11

SORRY for that mistake I've made .

3 days of MR K is over! D: kind of miss him now.
survived , anyway (:
hahah. two batch lunches out of three days :D
1st batch lunch was Macs,
and 2nd batch lunch was Canadian Pizza !
whooo :]

haven't started any HW yet .__.
how cool is that.
COOOOOOOOOOL!
2 weeks of holidays almost gone gone gone D:
left 2 more weeks only.
and it's super short luhhh, 2 weeks only!
2 weeks to play, enjoy life, do homework and band before back to normal mugging life -.-
how dumb can life be .

BYEBYEEE.
I wanna go watch 252 signal of life. super touching :D

To YOU :
I know since that day I told you ,
everything has gone wrong , we no longer be like before .
and now , I really really wished that time could turn back ,
and I swear I wouldnt told you at all .
Maybe telling you how I felt had distanced ourselves .
How much I really really regretted ,
cause I realised I made a stupid mistake ,
and made a complete fool out of myself .
All that I can ever say is SORRY D:
Tell me that everything will be fine , then I can really let it go ,
cause I really treasure you as a friend , I really do .
SORRY once again .


[/edited!]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY CHERISHA ! :B


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home