Tuesday, May 19

190509

Yeah, I will rmb this day , 190509
cos I almost failed eng, almost failed chinese, and almost failed chemistry section B .
cool hurh?
my MYE like super screwed.
E.maths the best :]
ohhh, and PE today was retarded.
teacher made us do somersaults, some cup thingy(turn 360 degress), and handstand ._.
yeahhh, i think that period was wasting time, cos the girls didnt do much :D
heheh.
ohh, and chem was real retarded.
teacher didnt want to return papers first, she want go through the answers first,
cos she thinks that there's gonna be chaos pnce she returned the papers o_o
hmph. so the whole 2 periods of chem was super boring.
slept awhile then woke up. i thought it was nearing the end of lesson,
but guess what? still have another half hour -.-
so boring !
then chem again for supp.
bleahhh. how much I hate chem now D:
then went for band.
but in the end, supp wasn't over.
LOLOL.
there was still phy.
and i guess like half of the class went home.
HAHAH
ohhh, and shaun said the lowest in class was a B3 (:
hope he isn't lying :B hahah.
maybe for once I will see light for physics :P (LOL!)
at least let me get a B3 for phy, if not my both sciences are goner O:
okkay. i hate the papers i got back today.
all so sucky except for emaths.

BYEBYEEEE :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home