Wednesday, April 22

teardrops on my guitar

HELLO PEOPLE! (:
woohoo. new URL. new skin :D

bleahhh. this few days have been sucky D:
ahhh well.
screwed geog test today. my 6 marks question gone.
meke me waste my time on some giving so many examples ._.
anw, chinese today was super slack! :D
me and rosabeth slept for the 1 period.
like 1st time teacher never say anything :]
hahah.
hmmm. arghhh. most importantly, i look like some retard today.
cos dont know why my neck super pain, then cannot turn.
so when people call me from behind, i ended up turning my whole body -.-
like super retarded cann.
bleahhhh.
woohoo, thanks cherie! (:
hahah.

BBT today with kiki, rosabeth and cherie (:

hmmmm, i really hate exams.
and yesterday was really a bad day.
if i could choose between studies and band, I will definitely choose band.
at least it's funner .
BLEAH! stupid exams.
BOOOHOOOO.
cant wait for MYE to be over.

anddd, chinese oral this friday o.O
sure screw up one.
but at least shen lao shi is our examiner! :D
hahah.

BYEBYEEEE! :D


troubled.confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home