Monday, October 20

DILEMMA!

Now I know making decisions can be so hard. I need advice on what class I should go. Can't decide to put double D&T, pure geog with elect , or just geog elect, or triple science O:
how how? and I think my dad don't want me to take D&T lurh D: and VP somemore say you live for yourself.
Vinnie say follow your heart. good advice :D hahah. LOLs.

anyway, know my overall results. quite satisfied, because I have sort of fulfilled my 2008 resolution. muahahah :D

last day tommorrow with 2B. sobs. I really love 2B, especially the girls.
2B'o8 is loved! <3
Anyway, below is a short post dedicated to 2B'o8 :

I wished time could stay still, and then I will have more time to spend with you people. I remember those BBQs we had, and mini outings we went, it was real fun :D but yet, there's little time left together D: I miss those time where we had BBQs, and esp. when the class got together for the bazaar. we saw our hard work paid off, and how bonded we were.

2B'o8 girls, we were probably the pillar of support for each other. though there may be some unhappy past, I believed that we learnt from it, and it had got us closer. now that when we are left with 31 day together, I couldn't bear to leave you guys.
looking so forward to the girls' outing.

2B 'o8 - TRULYONE&ONLY

XOXO,
hanyan <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home