Tuesday, June 19

woke up at 10 plus... nn yunning nn kiki smsed mii. about a week never post liao. sianz. tomolo got band camp. i dread it ]: shit. i haven dofinish my science hw yet. damn it. i will only ocome back on fri. nn that means i can do my hw on sat nn sun???!!! wth... damn it. sku gonna reopen. how i wish there is fire in the school today. right now. and then no need to go band camp. no need to go to school. hehe.i amevil :]
nn i jus remembered that my mummy had gone out... then how she alter my tk skirt??? i need it for band tomolo. wth? later my father scold me for altering...hahas. but anyways, wat is the big deal? lols. dunno wat bag to bring for camp... i wanna take taxi to sku with vinnie tomolo!!!
lols. very sian sia. i hope my father go out the whole day... than mummy can alter the skirt... i am going to have a torture of 3 days. can die sia. some more everyday wake up so early. sleep so late. i tink maybe i gonna die there. hahas. choy. touch wood. i wun die. hehe...
hav to pack my camp things now...
byiee... not blogging for three days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home