Sunday, May 27

my june

omg... yesterdae was band prac... guess wat??? we march with our instruments... nnn is like my senior said i march out of line... well, i tried my best... n the trombone is so freaking heavy... omg.... my hand now is like feelingless... wa!!! nxt week also hav band prac on fri n sat... from 1o to 6... i tink i gonna die... well, dun wanna talk about band liao...
hahas... my father said that my results are pretty good, but still can improve... so happi... luckily he not angry...
yawn... my fether still not up yet... hahas. he must be tired...
i so sian now lol... so little ppl online... sianz
still must read the dumb control shift...wth??? n then mus write an essay... i tink my holidays r gonna be like shit!!! no life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home