Monday, August 6

yays! todae hav my favourite home econs... nn somemore, govind didn't come!
it is such a nice pleasant practical day for mii:D we made platty burger. nice sia! i ate it for lunch. nn i save some money. cool yea. oh ya, if you dun wan to see me get thinner, then buy for mii a PINK Le Coq Sportif bag. i yearn for it.

so yea, saturdae didn't went band cos got flu, cough...
nn i did cross-stitching yesterday cos kiki on friday told mii to try cross-stitching.
she said is damn nice...
nn i got addicted to it jus likehow you people got addicted to maplestory...
lols. nn i skip to learn my ting xie cos i wanna cross-stitch yeterday...
i told you that i have no good time management you dun believe me...
thx for saying that i am lame.
lols.
i am really sort of lame.
cos one of my eg is injurred nn it results mii in not able to take my napfa tomoro...
sad :(
lame hor? :x

oh ya, nn i got back my my sci test paper todae.
whee, i passed! i scored 19/30...
but kiki got better than me. 20/30... lols. she smart rite... she some more tot she will fail.
lols
but mrs ang is very vey unhappy. cos she said 11 ppl failed.
nn she proved to us that we could score a 25/30...
lols. i got so many careless mistake.
stupid me.

i think going tuition tomolo, so hav to skip band. cos this week only left tues for tuition.
nn they went to arrange band tomolo. actually sec 1s on thurs de lor, but then national day, so they went to move to tues.
lols
i also dunno how sia.
my tuition $30 per lesson lehh.

ok, i wan to go cross-stitching le.
nice lor. byieee :)


& LOVE KIKI erjie forever. muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home